Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mom of the year?


I am currently in the running for "mom of the year". Today Abby woke up with a headache, she claimed was soooo bad that she couldn't get dressed, eat, etc... I dressed her and sent her to school. She texted me around 9:45 and asked me to come get her which I promtly ignored. It is now 1:15 and she is still at school so she must be fine. Here are my thoughts... she hates getting up in the morning. I think she is just complaining cause she doesn't want to get up. Because this "complaining" is an ongoing problem, Monday I took her to see Dr. Williams (the best Pediatician in the world if you need one), they drew blood work. I really pray to God that it is all fine but if something comes back off I will officially claim the title of mom of the year.


Why is it that when we take our kids to the doctor there is nothing wrong but if we don't and they are truly sick then we feel like crap. How do we ever know what the right thing to do is? Do you think she is trying to run over me? She has like 10 absenses this year anymore and the police are going to come after me. I told her this morning you either have to puke, pass out or have a fever. Is this wrong??????

No comments:

Post a Comment