Sunday, April 18, 2010

Great Weekend





Wheeeew! I am tired. This weekend we worked in the yard both Saturday and Sunday. It looks great but it was hard work. Mary Paige comes in and ask for "A" band aid. So I sit the box on the counter and say here. This is what I see next. "mommy this is my broken leg" says Mary Paige. Love her!!!!


Finished up with 2 great services at Oakleaf Church. One of the songs we sang really gets me everytime " I stand with arms high and heart abandoned in awe of the One who gave it all, I stand my soul Lord to you surrendered, all I have is Yours..."






"You are Holy, we cry with everthing thats in us, sing the praises of our glorious our hearts are bowed before your majesty we worship you our King."

Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have given us. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment