Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lucky Lucky Girl

I love my mom. She has given me everything I need in this life and more. She is coming over today for lunch and I am really looking forward to it. She is my sounding board. I vent to her. I bounce ideas off her. I tell her my worries. Everything.


She has always been my biggest cheerleader. A word of approval or encouragement from her means more to me than getting a medal or honor from the President of the United States.


She has had to be the mother and father for my brother and me. She has done an awesome job. My dad is very proud of her.


My wish for her is that someday she will be as proud of the mother I have become as I am of the mother she is to me.
Thank you God for this Blessing. I am one lucky, lucky girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment