Sunday, June 27, 2010

Changed for the Better



Grace is turning 11. How did that happen. It seems like just yesterday I was the mother of 1 and Abby and I were sitting in bed painting toenails and eating pizza. Little did I know that the next day, on June 28th 1999 when I met a little girl to be named Madison Grace Bentley that my life was about to be changed.
At 1:13 pm on that day I gave birth to a perfect little angel and I have loved every minute that God has allowed me to have with her. For every year that she is, there are 1,000 reasons or more that she has changed my life for the better:
1. She taught me that a mother can love two children equally but differently.
2. She showed me how fun it is to play. She loves to play.
3. She strengthened my faith in God.
4. She showed me how to be stronger.
5. She survived a brain tumor.
6. She has been my easy child.
7. She has told me some really funny jokes (knock knock. Whose there? Interupting cheese. Interup..CHEESE!)
8. She has made me smarter through helping her study.
9.She has made me more important in this life.
10. She has given me many, many, many reasons to smile.
11. And she has loved me unconditionally.......

Grace you will never know the many, many, many ways you have changed my life for good and for the better. Your smile and honest to goodness love will never leave my heart. You are there forever. I love you.......



No comments:

Post a Comment