Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sleeping Angels

A sweet angel is asleep in my lap. At least that is what I think of her when she is laying here asleep all angelic looking. We were walking tonight and she was looking up to the sky and saying "momma is that where Jesus lives?" I said well yes Mary Paige Jesus lives in heaven. I asked her "Mary Paige who else do we know that lives in heaven?" She said "Gwanny Vaughn, Aunt Wachel and PawPaw Homer?" She said "Aunt Wachel died on a Sunday when it was dark." (dont know if this is true or how she would know that, but I agreed) I said "all those people are in heaven waiting on us to go to heaven one day." She said "But I dont want to die mommy" and I told her she would be Very Very old when she went to heaven. She seemed happy with that response and went about changing the subject. She is too funny. I wish my dad had been around to see her grow. I think he would get great joy out of watching her. And of watching me.

Abby is asleep on the couch beside me. She also looks so sweet laying there. This weekend we bought a new bathing suit for the summer. For those of you that know about Abby and her clothes issues this was a big step. But we finally got 2. I actually talked her into getting 2 pc. They are both too stinkin cute on her. I told her if I had her body( 5'7 about 110lbs.) I would wear bathing suits everywhere. She thinks I am retarded.

Grace is asleep in her own bed. I cant see her but I can tell you without looking that she is beautiful when she sleeps. Her cheeks are sun-kissed from swimming today and she tans naturally so she already looks like a tropicana model. She on the other hand would let me buy her 50 bathing suits and wear a different one every day.

My 3 angelic sleeping kids, oh how I love them when they are asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment