Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where Has the Time Gone?

I cannot believe it is February! This year has gotten off to a crazy start. I just wanted to pop on here tonight and see how long since I posted and it was thanksgiving. THANKSGIVING!!!!! I guess thats where it all started to go so crazy.....

On December the 10th I started my new job as director of the unit I have staffed on for 13 years. It is a dream come true. I was thinking the other day that it might have been perfect if it happened a year later. Then Mary Paige would have been in school full time and I wouldnt have to miss those extra days I got with just her. But God has a funny way of working things out. And I am thankful everyday that He has trusted me with such an awesome task.
On December 17th I got my acceptance letter to GA Highlands to start the process of getting my Bachelors degree.
Then Christmas of course, New Years, Time just rolled on....

Then I started school the first week of January and between family, work, school and being involved at church I have just been to busy to do some of the things I love, like blogging or reading or just sitting in front of the TV vegging out.

So if I am not able to post as much, thats OK. This crazy life we have is but a moment in God's story and I want to enjoy it as much as possible.

God has richly blessed me. I hope that I do something for someone to Bless them.

Some things in my life that bless me:
1. Reading my post about my dad and seeing my Nana's comments. I knew I wasnt the only one to love him but its nice to hear others stories
2. Getting the news that GG's MRI was once again clear... I told her if thats the only good news I get this year I am good. (and I mean it)
3. Watching Abby blossom into a young lady and expeirence her 1st love
4. Mary Paige coming to me with another story. In her 4year old voice and animation sometimes it is better than a book from the best author.
5. Game nights with Nana and pawpaw. They dont realize it but it is my favorite night of the week.
6. Knowing we are getting another Bentley baby this year. What is more fun than that?
7. Knowing that Shannon and I are securing our financial future by absorbing as much knowledge as we can on the subject and doing. It. Together!

Lets go 2011..........

No comments:

Post a Comment